Sales Agreement and Contract of Sale
*NOTE: Purchase Price does not include shipping fees, airport transportation fee, crate, health certificate (if applicable) or microchip.
6 WEEKS----- 5 WAY PUPPY SHOT
9 WEEKS----- 5 WAY PUPPY SHOT
12 WEEKS-----7 WAY SHOT
15 WEEKS-----7 WAY SHOT AND RABIES
2 WKS---------NEMEX 2
4 WKS---------NEMEX 2
8 WKS---------NEMEX 2
10 WKS---------NEMEX 2
Responsibilities of Echo Valley Kennels:
1. The animal is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of delivery. This animal does not come guaranteed free of hip dysplasia. Breeder(s) have used OFA and/or PennHip cleared animals in an effort to reduce this disease’s occurrence. Hip dysplasia is a multi-factorial genetic disease that can be transmitted in a recessive manner. Therefore, the Breeder(s) cannot guarantee against it.
2. A set of care instructions is provided with this contract, including a record of all vaccinations given up to the date of delivery.
3. A pedigree is provided along with the AKC registration papers. Note that AKC registration MUST be sent in as soon as possible to avoid late penalty charges.
4. Provide help with training and/or showing the animal. All expenses associated with training and showing is the Buyer’s responsibility.
5. If the animal is not picked up at Echo Valley Kennels, it will be shipped via the most direct route to the Buyer, unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. There will be a charge for all airline transports and arrangements.
Responsibilities of the Buyer:
1. The Buyer agrees to have the animal examined by a veterinarian of his/her choice within 72 hours of receiving delivery of the animal. The Buyer will notify Breeder(s) immediately of any serious problem requiring possible refund, exchange, or return of the animal.
2. If circumstances occur which prevent the Buyer from retaining possession/ ownership of the animal, Breeder(s) shall be given the first opportunity to reacquire the animal. The animal cannot be sold, traded, given away, destroyed, or otherwise transferred without written permission from the Breeder(s). The animal or any of its offspring cannot be sold through a pet store, broker, dealer, or other retail establishment. Return expense of the animal shall be the Buyer’s responsibility.
3. The Buyer agrees to provide the animal with the basic requirements for good health, including but not necessarily limited to needed veterinary care, vaccinations, a nutritious diet, and heartworm preventative.
4. The Buyer assumes the responsibility to carry on with the appropriate vaccinations, exercise and feeding schedule, as supplied by the Breeder(s). MOST PARTICULARLY, the Buyer agrees to keep the puppy slim throughout its normal growth period.
5. The Buyer agrees to provide a fenced yard, pen, or run with adequate shelter from the elements. The animal is NOT to be allowed to roam nor be staked out on a chain.
1. If the animal is sold as pet quality, it shall not be used for breeding. Animal will be sold with an AKC “Limited Registration.” Spaying or neutering will be required at the age recommended by Buyer’s vet. Documentation of spay/neuter must be provided to the Breeder(s) upon completion.
2. If the animal is being sold as a breed/show prospect, Breeder(s) does not guarantee that the dog will finish its AKC Championship. Breed/show prospect shall be understood to mean that no disqualifying faults, as defined in the AKC breed standard, are evident at time of sale; and further, that no genetic disorders are immediately apparent.
3. Unless the animal has been sold specifically as a pet, when the animal is mature, the Breeder(s) and the Buyer shall confer to determine whether to breed the animal. If the animal is to be used for breeding, the appropriate screening should be performed for hips and eyes. Documentation of the results of the screening must be sent to the Breeder(s).
4. Breeder(s) and Buyer agree to keep each other informed of any address or telephone changes, and Buyer agrees to keep Breeder(s) informed of the puppy’s progress and growth.
If any of the terms of this agreement are not met, the dog will be returned to the Breeder(s) at the Buyer’s expense, and a penalty equal to the original selling price of the animal will be paid by the Buyer to the Breeder(s).
The Breeder(s) neither makes nor implies any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, other than those written in the agreement. This document constitutes the entire agreement between the Breeder(s) and Buyer with respect to this sale. The Buyer's signature below indicates that he/she has read, agrees and does understand all the conditions of the Sales Agreement and Contract of Sale.